We will be closed Oct 18 - 19, 2017 for maintenance.
We will reopen on Friday Oct 20, 2017
7:30p - 10:30p.
- Everyone must skate (with the exception of parents/guardians)
- No offensive language
- Respect all staff
- No gum
- No sitting or climbing on the walls
- Keep all food and beverages in the snack room
- No outside food
- All personal skates need to be checked at the door
- No dirty skates
- No protruding bolts
- Stoppers must be in good repair
- No racing (unless it's a race skate)
- No playing tag
- No rough/unsafe behavior
- No use of electronic devices on the floor
(e.g. cell phones, iPods, etc.)
- Be considerate to all skaters
- Do not carry children while skating
- Skate in the correct direction
- No hats/bandanas/etc. while skating
- No pocket chains
- No spiked jewelry
- No see through clothing
- No belly Shirts
- No tube tops
- No low cut jeans
- No daisy duke shorts
- No backless shirts
- No visible underwear!
If you have any questions concerning the rules, feel free to contact us.